Choosing Grove Park Hospice means choosing to live life to its fullest.
Voted Best of the Best year after year! Our Grove Park Family is faithfully dedicated to restoring dignity, offering hope, and providing comfort. Grove Park Hospice is a locally owned and operated hospice. Our leadership team has over 45 years of hospice experience collectively – more than any other hospice in the area.
Welcome to Grove Park Hospice - A Trusted Hospice Care provider serving Orangeburg, Bamberg, St. Matthews, North, Cope, Denmark, Holly Hill, Branchville and Bowman and surrounding areas.
Our family will be there for your family, every step of the way.
Want to learn more about our Orangeburg, SC Hospice Care services? Reach out at any time with no pressure.
What's New with Grove Park Hospice!
Your Words Lift Us Up!
Grove Park Hospice, YOU ROCK! I’ve never encountered such an amazing group of people. Your services to me and my family during John’s brief time with your hospice awes me! Thank you for your services to the community. I’ll definitely be recommending you! Thank you also for the flowers, card and the wonderful follow up…
My thankfulness and appreciation!
Thank you for the care you gave to our mom. Thank you for being there for us; anytime we call or had questions, you were here. All of you became part of our family and we love each and every one of you. Continue to pray for us. Momma’s journey has ended and she is with Jesus. She is where she has wanted to be for a long time. She is well and happy.
Mom said, “Thank You!”
Why Choose Grove Park Hospice?
- Because we’re voted Best of the Best year after year!
- Our leadership team has over 45 years of hospice experience collectively – more than any other hospice in the area.
- We have a pharmacist on staff and 24‐hour access to prescription medication. Our affiliation with our home medical equipment company provides Hospice patients immediate access to needed equipment and medical supplies.
- Our team provides care tailored to each patient and family’s individual needs and preferences. Our commitment to promoting comfort and dignity to persons living with a life‐limiting illness is demonstrated daily by our caring team of professionals and volunteers.
- Grove Park Hospice provides pain management and symptom control, allowing families to focus on what matters most.
- Our team of nurses certified nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains and volunteers spend quality time with patients, ensuring they are comfortable and at peace.
Choosing Grove Park Hospice means choosing to live life to its fullest. We focus on enhancing quality of life by offering an array of services to our patients and their families.
Experienced and Caring Staff
- Our Grove Park family is faithfully dedicated to restoring dignity, offering hope and providing comfort.
- Our Executive Director has over 30 years of experience providing leadership and management for hospices.
- Our Director of Patient Care has over 25 years of experience in nursing and management experience.
- Our Registered Nurses have specialized training in pain and symptom management as well as the ability to communicate compassionately with family members in a time of crisis.
- Our Licensed Social Workers and Chaplain have the privilege of supporting individuals and families during some of the most universal ‐ and vulnerable ‐ life experiences: coping with serious illness, facing one’s mortality, the dying process, and bereavement are just some of their specialties.
- Our Certified Nursing Assistants are our quiet heroes, providing the most intimate and personal tasks of assisting patients with bathing, feeding, turning the bedbound, changing linens, ensuring a clean and comfortable living space, all while giving reassurance and emotional support to the patient and their family.
- Our Physician (Medical Director Dr. Lamar Dawkins) provides medical oversight for the team.
- Our Pharmacist (PharmD) helps ensure optimal medication management for our patients.
- Our Respiratory Therapists are on staff at Grove Park and available for consultations as needed.
- Our Licensed Nurse Practitioner performs home visits.